Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 2004 Calender

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherry tattoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2001
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is it too late to request a 2004 Cherie calender - or are you guys at RCR already ahead the idea?

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I'll definitely second THAT notion cherry tattoo!
    A <font size=4>2</font> [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] <font size=4>4</font> CCalendar would be FANtastic!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Already talked to the printer about it actually. They want to take over and fill the orders directly from there, in Canada. They would charge $20 each, plus postage, but they would print as many or as few as needed and CC wouldn't have the huge financial outlay she did last year.

    If we're all into it, we need to find a dozen good quality rarely-seen photos. That's the hardest part! Wouldn't mind doing a 2004 if we had some help on that, I think we've got maybe three acceptable shots here that you've never seen before. If we can all cook that up in the next two weeks, we'll do it.

    If ya got something rare and cool, email it to me at [email protected]

  4. #4
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Did anyone find some photos for a 2004 calendar? [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]
    Maybe our friend Tom Gold would furnish some! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    As this year winds down a new Cherie Currie calendar
    is my BIG wish!
    Any chance it will come true rocketmaster?

    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #5
    Inactive Member rkn rn's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2002
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I dug out the photos of Cherie & Marie performing at the Whiskey (Sat. May 24,1980) [both sets 9:00PM and 11:30 PM]that I have .They are ok,not fantastic quality 'tho (indoor concert photos were never my forte').Soon as I dig out the instructions for my scanner, I'll send 'em to the Rocketmaster......Ron

  6. #6
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey rkn rn,
    Those sound like great pictures, you mentioned! It would be fantastic
    if they could be used! I, personally, would love to see them!
    I don't think it's too late for a new calendar, do you?
    There are bound to be some pictures from various autograph sessions out there which could be used too and how about all those beautiful publicity photos Cherie has posed for over the years?
    Is this just WISHful thinking on my part?
    Hopefully NOT!
    [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]
    Gus
    <marquee> [img]biggrin.gif[/img] </marquee>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Any news on the calendars yet????

  8. #8
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Kamakazeelover,
    I wish I had an answer for ya. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    A 2004 Cherie Currie Calendar would be sooooo unbelievably FANtastic!
    I would love to have one, largely due to the fact that it would be totally and undeniably awesome, 4 sure!
    My fingers AND toes are staying CContinually CCrossed until such time as an answer is forthcoming on this most CCompelling of issues!

    Later dude,
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic